Friday, January 13, 2017

Questionnaire #2

Hello! I'm back with another questionnaire. Again, my friend was passing this around. I don't know what's so fun about filling these out. It's weird, but I feel in a way I start to remember myself better. I think it's a good test for yourself. This time it's not 100 questions! It's shorter compared to that last one. So here we go~


1. Are you an emotional person? 
I can be.

2. Do you like your name?
In the beginning I hated it, because while living in America I was always made fun of for it. It was the kids, during elementary to junior high. But when I entered high school, I was never made fun of for it. I think because we had many different kinds of ethnic groups at our school and they all had a unique name. Everyone liked my name and they said it was different compared to the others so I should be proud of it. Though in Japan there are hundreds of people named Hitomi lol.

3. What was the last thing you did?
Took a nap and now I'm doing this.

4. Who is right next to you?
Sunny!

5. Who was the last person you ate with?
Friends.

6. What song are you listening to right now?
BLACKPINK - PLAYING WITH FIRE

7. How’s the weather right now?
It's really windy. And people have been saying it's gonna get colder.

8. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
Yes. Very stupid.

9. Faked being sick to miss school?
Many times. Sorry mom hehe~

10. What time did you wake up today?
8AM.

11. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Yes, but it's rare.

12. Do you watch what you eat or eat whatever you want?
Recently I've been watching what I eat. I've been trying to eat healthier. Like when I go out to eat I always order something that involves veggies. I could never eat stuff like that in America, but something about the veggies in Japan are just so delicious and more healthier. When I'm at home I always have a side of some veggies too. Kimchi has been my main appetizer. I LOVE kimchi, and though a lot of people think it stinks or just too spicy, it's really good for your body. Love, love, love it.

13. Do you laugh loudly?
Sometimes.

14. Are you a vegetarian, if so why?
Nope. I don't think I can be, but I seriously wanna try lol.

15. Do you like wearing socks?
I do, but lately I've been wearing stockings.

16. Have you celebrated any birthdays this month?
Yes! January is a month full of birthdays.

17. Which Spice Girl was your favorite when you were a kid?
Ginger and Posh.

18. Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Almost everyday.

19. Do you dress up just for the fun of it?
Sometimes.

20. What’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
Vanilla and matcha.

21. Are you named after someone?
Yes. My dad named me after one of his favorite characters from an old Japanese drama.

22. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yeah! I would. I know that's weird but I would...because I'm pretty cool once you get to know me. Don't mean to brag, but y'know~ XD

23. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I've been really loving the Kellogg's Fruit Granola cereal. I don't know if this is only being sold in Japan, but it's so delicious. As you can see, I'm so in love with it. I remember advertising this a few weeks ago lol.


24. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Relatives in Okinawa.

25. Favorite sport to watch?
Baseball and football. But they're fun to watch with people, not by myself.

26. Hair color?
Light brown, mixed a little bit with red.

27. Eye color?
Dark brown (I like to call it 'tootsie roll' brown).

28. Do you wear contacts?
Yup.

29. Scary movies or comedy?
Scary movies.

30. Summer or winter?
That's always a hard question~ because it's winter now, I prefer summer...but when it's summer, I prefer winter. I don't really like either of them. I'm a fall girl, so I'm in between.


And that wraps up this questionnaire! I'm not good at tagging people, only because I feel bad for pressuring them. So, fill free to try this one out to those who want to fill it out~ enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading this kind of posts! Now I'm tempted to do it...hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete